The First Hurdle

Monday, April 11, 2011
  Well, I created this blog for a reason...to be open and honest about myself and my struggles.  I don't know how many of you like to eat late at night?  I know I do! This is going to be my first goal, to STOP eating late at night. I tend to be a night person, and it makes me comfortable to sit down with a bowl of food late in the night and eat it.    I also find that it tends to help me fall asleep better!  So starting today, that is my first goal.  I will let you know how it worked out tomorrow.  Did you know that the night time is the time the body takes to "recoup" and thats the time that it burns the most calories?  

 http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/does-it-matter-how-late-we-eat/

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya, night time is the worst for me. I wish I had the strenght to not eat anything after dinner, but sadly I probably eat at least 1/3 of my calories after 7 pm. And in true fat girl fashion I always manage to have an excuse "well i didn't eat breakfast this morning so it can't be that bad!"
    So i have started drinking more and more water, to help reduce my "hunger"

  1. Alexia said...:

    I'm a HUGE night-time eater. Especially now that I'm back to working late again. I can definitly tell that it's not good for me because I always wake up in the morning feeling funky. At this point, I try not to eat a meal at all, BUT if my stomach is growling (which it almost always is...which is why I let myself eat a meal normally) I will eat something small to stop the growling and make myself wait until morning. I have to stay away from milk at night though because that always makes me feel funky in the AM.

Post a Comment